We structure our training to focus on consistency to achieve a high level of accuracy. Below is a little information regarding our sessions.
Each business is unique, so we tailor our One-on-One training to suit the needs of the business and the skills of the person attending the training. We encourage you to send through questions prior to attending the training so we can best work through your pain points and take you to the next level.
During our 1 and a half hour training session we want to set you up for success. We will cover the functions of Xero and how you use the software for your business. We will discuss your current processes and help develop efficient time saving tips to help you in your day to day business.
Some of the area where we can focus this training session are;
- Explore the dashboard showing ways to customise this to give you more insights into your business.
- Navigation providing tips and tricks and small time saving techniques to improve efficiency.
- Bank connection, Sales and Purchases – Using the software as a whole to get the most benefit. Attaching invoices and receipts to meet obligations.
- Payroll – timesheets, payruns and Single Touch Payroll.
- Reporting to tie all the information together and measure against your goals.