Accounting services – Production of Annual Accounts
Based on the information being entered and reconciled in an accounting software package.
- Production of annual accounts & management information
- Scheduling of your tax computation and mitigation of tax arising
- Maximising your tax efficiency and claiming all possible breaks on your behalf
- Access to our advice line
Bookkeeping services – Bookkeeping up to 100 transactions
Business transactions such sales, purchases, receipts and payments are reconciled from your bank accounts directly into Xero with automatic feeds. This saves time (and paper), and means you have tidy books! We review every transaction so you have meaningful financial information to measure how your business is going.
- Up to 10 transactions
- Paperless payables
- Debtor reminders
Payroll services – Payroll and RTI Reporting (for up to 5 employees)
Preparation of monthly payroll for a director including RTI submissions
- Preparation of your company’s UK payroll for each payroll period to meet UK employment tax requirements
- Make the relevant timely submissions to HMRC required under RTI.
Taxation services – Personal Tax Return
Preparation and submission to HMRC of Personal Tax Return – Self-Assessment
To assist you in your legal obligation to file an annual tax return with HM Revenue & Customs. This includes :
- Preparation of your Personal Tax Return
- Submission of your Tax Return to H M Revenue & Customs
- Advising you of payments due to H M Revenue & Customs
Taxation services – Value Added Tax (VAT)
Preparation and submission of quarterly Value Added Tax (VAT) from Xero
- Review of your operation of VAT for compliance with regulations and best practice
- Complete VAT computations for quarter
- Submission of VAT return & dealing with correspondence with HMRC VAT department
Payroll services – Auto Enrolment (Pensions Contributions – up to 5 employees)
Recurring compliance work includes:
- As part of the preparation of your UK payroll, we will:
- Calculate the deductions to be made from each worker’s pay (up to 5 employees).
- Calculate the contribution you as an employer are obliged to make to the scheme.
- Process through the payroll any refunds from the scheme.