Scope of Work
ServiceM8 – Starter Pack
The Starter package offers all the initial setup and customisation provided in the Entry package and includes two (2) of our training modules. This is a great package for those who don’t need all the bells and whistles but still need some training assistance to hit the road running.
- Recommended business size: 1-3 staff
- Initial consultation to discuss your setup requirements
- Back-end configuration of ServiceM8 account
- Set up staff and assign security roles
- Set up accounting system integration
- Assist with import of clients and inventory records
- Customise 1 x quote with logo
- Customise 1 x invoice with logo
- Customise 2 x email templates (quote and invoice)
- Training modules:
- ServiceM8 – Field Worker Training
- ServiceM8 – Dispatcher Training (Basics)
Notes regarding Setup and Training Packages:
- These packages may not be suitable for businesses that have unique and/or complex implementation needs which may require a greater degree of analysis, design, customisation & training. In these cases, we would provide a custom quotation.
- Package prices and custom quotations are based upon the information we have received regarding your needs and current systems. The actual fee may vary if any of your requirements change during the engagement, or if we discover that our initial understanding of your requirements were inaccurate at the time of quoting, or if any additional work is required to bring your systems into line with ServiceM8’s requirements. These may include assisting you with correct setup of your inventory lists, upgrading your accounting system to a version compatible with ServiceM8, etc.
- Initial consultation fee will be deducted from your chosen package if you sign up within 4 weeks of your initial consult.