Scope of Work
Migration of your business across to Intuit QuickBooks Online
or Xero from MYOB or Reckon Accounts:
- Converting accounting data from legacy system to best-practice
- We will enter in opening balances.
- We will import your contacts.
- We will create and configure a custom chart of accounts.
- We will set up fixed assets register.
- We will set up tracking categories.
- We will setup data feeds (up to 3) for your entity’s bank. loan
and credit card accounts and create automated bank rules for easy
reconciliation of your transactions.
- We will customise dashboard.
- We will create a branded invoice template.
- We will set up payroll – up to 5 employees.
- We will issue logins for your team.
- We will convert your data from your existing accounting system
to bring in your historical balances, contacts, payroll, sales and
- Monthly or full comparatives can be entered for a fixed monthly
fee to ensure you have trending data as you move forward.
- Training and advice can be provided on request.
What information is converted as part of the process?
As each software solution differs there are some limits on what
can be brought across, however in most cases what is converted
forms the bulk of your transactions. Below is a summary of the
information that comes across during the conversion process.
- Up to 2 years of data (current financial year and financial
year prior to this). More than 2 years of data can be brought
across for a fixed fee.
- Customer contact information
- Supplier contact information
- Chart of accounts
- Account balances
- Supplier balances
- Transaction history
- Employee information
What information doesn’t convert?
There will be some information that will not come across such as
departments, budgets, memorised (recurring) transactions, sales
orders, as well as invoicing and other templates and the conversion
process will not allow for the conversion of negative stock.