Provision of monthly bookkeeping services from the year beginning 1 July 20XX.
The tasks included in this service are generally as follows:
- Provision of bookkeeping services generally throughout the period on an ongoing basis
- Allocation of Bank Feed data via your cloud-based accounting software
- Monitoring and maintaining data feeds into your accounting software
- Request for pertinent financial documents and other information from time-to-time
- Review of the information provided and request for additional information if needed
- Preparation and sending of query list for discussion and answer from time-to-time if required
- Reconciliation of bank, credit card, asset and liability accounts from time-to-time where required
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable if required
- Entering of supplier invoices and receipts imported via online software if applicable
- Process Payroll for up to 20 x employees, including lodgement with ATO via STP (Single Touch Payroll)
- Prepare and lodge your IAS (Instalment Activity Statement) on a monthly basis
- Prepare and lodge your BAS (Business Activity Statement) on a quarterly basis
- Process and lodge Superannuation payable via SuperStream on a quarterly basis
- Prepare and lodge Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) on an annual basis if applicable
- Calculate and prepare Declaration of Actual Wages for Workers Comp Insurance on an annual basis
- Prepare and lodge Annual Reconciliation of wages for Payroll Tax purposes only if applicable
- Troubleshooting and Support where and if required
- Attendance on emails and/or phone enquiries from time-to-time
- This service requires an active cloud-based accounting software subscription.
- This is an Annual Service Agreement (ASA) carried out and paid for on a monthly recurring basis.