Preparation and lodgement of your Company Tax Return from the year ended 30 June XXXX
The tasks included in this service are generally as follows:
- Request pertinent information to commence the preparation of your tax return
- Preparation and sending of query list for discussion and answer (if applicable)
- Preparation of Rental/Investment Schedule/s (if applicable)
- Preparation of Share Holdings/Dividends Received schedule (if applicable)
- Preparation of Working Paper and generation/downloading of reports
- Review and reconciliation of GST/BAS, PAYG Withholding (if applicable)
- Review of Payroll & Superannuation payable (if applicable)
- Review of Workers Comp and/or Payroll Tax obligations (if applicable)
- Review of Reportable Taxable Payments reporting (TPAR) if applicable
- Review of FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax) Returns and any FBT Declarations (if applicable)
- Maintenance of asset register and calculation of depreciation for the year
- Preparation of Dividend Statements for directors of the Business (if applicable)
- Preparation of Company Tax Return in electronic format ready for signing
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements in electronic format ready for signing
- Sending of Tax Return Package for signature and return via Secure Portal
- Attendance to electronic lodgement of your Tax Return once signed
- Liaison with the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) on your behalf if required
> Turnaround time starts from when all information is received, and all queries have been answered.
> The fee indicated is based on the BAS’s & any other mandatory Returns for the year being processed having been lodged.
> The fee indicated is the minimum fee for this service and may be higher dependent on time spent & complexity of the return.