A Comprehensive meeting to assist you as advisors and consultants in business and taxation strategic planning.
- New Structure Advice
- Tax advice
- Financial and key KPIs advice
- Accounting software advise
- Bookkeeping advice
- Follow-up meetings
- email and telephone support
We will first establish your values, purpose, and goals.
Then we will build a plan to achieve those goals.
And then we take action, together!
Together we get you and your business all organised and ready for the road ahead. Exact steps and tasks will be determined as we progress. We start with values, vision, purpose, and goals. Then we use these to build a five year ‘high level’ roadmap to success and drill down into that to set more short-term action points. Then we take action, together.
We can spend time on setting up your bank accounts efficiently, budgeting and saving for tax and other important things, setting up (or cleaning up Xero), assessing and improving your internal systems and workflows, and (if needed), introducing a CRM or task management system that integrates with Xero.
Everyone is different, so this will be tailored to your desired outcomes and your stage of business.
12 Month Mastermind Program
Enrollment in the Financial Foreman Academy.
This 8-module course is designed to teach you exactly what you need to know to get started with a successful business. No fluffy stuff, just the advice and information you need to grow, make a profit and get off the tools.
The 12-month Mastermind program will guide you through the program with fellow peers. In doing so you will be surrounded with the right people, get the right advice, support and be apart of the Financial Foreman Community.
The 12 Month Program will include regular check-ins to keep you on track.
Financial Foreman Membership
The Financial Foreman Membership gets you:
• Acess to Member Exclusive Facebook Community
• Workshops and
• Live events.
Quarterly Management Reporting
Our Quarterly Management Reporting service contains the following:
• Preparation and distribution of quarterly management reports analysing the performance of the business.
Annual Compliance Businesses
• Preparation of Annual Special Purpose Financial Reports including fixed asset schedule.
• Preparation and lodgement of your Income Tax Return.
• Dividend Statements and Statutory Minutes.
• Troubleshooting & Support.
Quarterly Compliance for Businesses
Our Quarterly compliance service package is focused on reviewing all of your business’ accounting and financial data in order to prepare & lodge your quarterly BAS (Business Activity Statements) for the period of the engagement.
Our Quarterly Compliance for your Business includes the following:
• GST Audit procedures.
• PAYG withholding.
• FBT installment.
• PAYG Income Tax installment support.
• Our query time is also included.
A comprehensive statement of advice providing insight into tax planning matters specified to your business.
Our Memorandum of Advice service will include a meeting in April/May for the following:
• 1-page report addressing key strategies.
• Debrief meeting to discuss key findings and propose an action plan.