Scope of Work
ServiceM8 – Entry Pack
This entry level package is designed to get you up and running with a quick and basic setup, by having one of our qualified staff set up your ServiceM8 account and configure all the basic back-end settings. Additionally, we will customise one invoice and one quote template with your company logo and assist with the setup of your accounting system integration. This is a great package for those clients who have the time to learn ServiceM8 at their own pace.
- Recommended business size: 1-3 staff
- Initial 1.5 hour consultation to discuss your setup requirements
- Back-end configuration of ServiceM8 account
- Set up staff and assign security roles
- Set up accounting system integration
- Customise 1 x quote with logo
- Customise 1 x invoice with logo
- Customise 1 x email template
- Up to 2 hours of introductory training
Notes regarding Setup and Training Packages:
- These packages may not be suitable for businesses that have unique and/or complex implementation needs which may require a greater degree of analysis, design, customisation & training. In these cases, we would provide a custom quotation.
- Package prices and custom quotations are based upon the information we have received regarding your needs and current systems. The actual fee may vary if any of your requirements change during the engagement, or if we discover that our initial understanding of your requirements were inaccurate at the time of quoting, or if any additional work is required to bring your systems into line with ServiceM8’s requirements. These may include assisting you with correct setup of your inventory lists, upgrading your accounting system to a version compatible with ServiceM8, etc.
- Initial consultation fee will be deducted from your chosen package if you sign up within 4 weeks of your initial consult.